Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello - Here is my first post on my new blog (wow!).  This blog will tell you all about all the cool new tips, tricks and techniques I've discovered using Rubber stamps for stamping on fabric and using them to work with textiles.  I also design quilt patterns so I will share some of those periodically as well.  My new website will be live on July 10th, 2012, so you can go online at www.cowgirlquiltdesigns.com and see all the products I produce.  At the end of July, I will be going to the Quilts Inc International Quilt Festival in Long Beach California.  I will be demonstrating Angelina Fibers with Embellishment Village and encourage you to come by and see all the great things they will have in their booth.  I will also be teaching at  Create on the Spot during the Festival, and you will be able to create two fingertip towels using Angelina to make the appliques.  Here's a picture of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment